AMBI Delhi State Chapter
Year of Inception: 1995
Name of President State Chapter : Dr Dinesh Puri, University College of Medical Sciences
Name of Secretary State Chapter: Dr Rajeev Goyal, Lady Hardinge Medical College.
ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED
- The Delhi State Chapter held a CME on 02.11.19 on “Hypertension and Chronic Renal Disease: Role of Diagnostic Lab” at the Park Hotel, Delhi. 135 members attended the CME and the event included 9 technical talks delivered by renowned Biochemists and Clinicians from prestigious institutes like Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Sri Jayadevasena Institute of Cardiovascular Science and Research, BLK Super-speciality Hospital, Max Super-speciality Hospital, Saket as well as Dr. Lal PathLabs .
- 1st Annual CME of Department of Clinical Chemistry & Biochemical Genetics, Dr. Lal Path Labs under the aegis of Association of Medical Biochemists of India, Delhi Chapter on 2nd November 2019.
AWARDS & HONOURS
- Dr Anju Jain was nominated President AMBI for the year 2020-2021
- Dr Anju Jain is the Editor in Chief the Journal of AMBI.
- Dr Ritu Singh was awarded
- Fellowship of The Indian Society for Atherosclerosis Research November 2019 for significant contribution to Research on Risk factors of Acute Myocardial infarction.
- Oration Awarded on Risk factors of Atherosclerotic instability – Studies on patients of ischaemic stroke and myocardial infarction in tertiary care hospitals of New Delhi at the Annual conference in International Symposia of Indian Society for Atherosclerosis Research ISARCON 8th Nov to 10 Nov 2019.
- Speaker and MEU Facilitator Organized in LHMC under aegis of MCI Regional centre, MAMC, New Delhi MCI curriculum Training done in “Curriculum Implementation Support Programme” 29th April 2019 to 1st May 2019, LHMC, New Delhi
- Editor –in-Chief of the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Biochemistry , South Asian Edition , published by the International company Wolters Kluver in 2020.
- Seema Bhargava was awarded
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists” in May, 2019. [FRCPath].
- Elected full member of the Evidence Based Laboratory Medicine Committee (EBLM-C) of the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC) in March, 2019.
- Elected member of Advisory Board of NLMLAB (National Level Member of Laboratory Advisory Board), India, in February, 2019.
- Dr Rajeev Goyalis a Co-Editor of the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Biochemistry, South Asian Edition , published by the International company Wolters Kluver in 2020
- Dr Shilpa Bharadwal received travel grant for conference in Korea LMCE.
CME: From bench to bed –side”
Date: 6th March 2014 Venue: LHMC, New Delhi
CME was organized by on 6th March 2014 at LHMC, New Delhi. The Organizing Secretary of the CME was Dr. Anju Jain, Prof & Head Biochemistry, LHMC & Dr. Ritu Singh Biochemistry, LHMC, Prof Joint Organizing Secretary. Guest lecture on “Clinical interpretation of reproductive hormones” was delivered by Dr. Mamta Gupta, Head, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Hindu Rao Hospital And on “Tandem Mass Spectrometry- Taking biochemical analysis to next level” by Dr. Puneet Nigam, Senior Vice President, Metropolis Healthcare Ltd. An interactive session on “Problem based learning” was conducted. The AMBI (Delhi Chapter) Directory was released by the Director, LHMC